Are you looking forward to using the X theme on your site? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. I am going to share a few important details about this theme along with some examples.
But, before sharing the examples, let me first describe what X theme is.
What Is X Theme?
X theme is a multipurpose WordPress theme that offers commendable flexibility and a wide range of features. With its multipurpose nature, the theme can be used for designing almost every type of website.
X theme is also considered as the best combination of designs, demos, page building, and customization. Thus, we can use this theme to build any business website, online wholesale store, eCommerce site, or a website that covers all of these features.
X theme provides unique designs and all of these designs are presented in the form of Stacks. Customization of these Stacks is also possible but the X theme ensures that similar Stacks are not installed. These criteria maintain uniqueness and help in making each website stand out.
Features of X Theme
Following are some of the core X theme features:
- Stacks – X comprises unique designs and these designs are packed in the form of Stacks. There are four Stacks in total, each with separate designs. However, customization of these Stacks is easier. These Stacks are the basis of this theme and will help you do whatever you want. They are named Ethos, Integrity, Renew, and Icon.
- Cornerstone – This is a page builder tool that is available as an add-on. The former Visual Composer of X is still available and your previous work will still function on the new Cornerstone plugin. With the help of this tool, users can easily customize the layouts and pages.
- Customizer– Customizer lets you do everything related to the visual appearance of your site. For instance, fonts, logos, colors, buttons, background, sidebar, menu, header, etc. Changes in all of these items can be made with just a click. Apart from it, these changes are previewed live but are not visible to the visitor before confirmation.
- E-Commerce Support – X also helps those who want to convert their site into an online store. The Stacks provide separate designs for the online store and the theme is highly compatible with the WooCommerce shop builder plugin.
- Responsive Design – No matter which design you are using, the Stacks successfully match the size of the screen.
- Installation– The installation process of the X theme is simple. You just need to download the Zip file and then upload it to the dashboard of WordPress. However, you are required to install some additional plugins. These plugins include Contact Form 7, Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Slider Revolution, and X Shortcodes. X theme also provides some useful tips during the installation process. These tips help in saving time and make you free of tracking the changes.
7 Amazing Examples of X Theme Websites
After reading about the X theme and its features, you must have got a good idea about this theme. Before taking more time, let me now share some examples of the website built through the X theme. These examples are: